Friday, March 8, 2013

England, Day 3, and Final day of conference 1


Well Hello there!

Sorry, I’m a day behind on the blog but I was so exhausted last night that I went straight to bed. So now I have to try and make up two days in just a few short paragraphs.

Yesterday was just an awesome day filled with ministry! Which was absolutely amazing. The people we are surrounded with are seriously great people and it’s going to be hard to leave them here in a few days. Last night’s ministry time was extremely powerful, we had tons of people totally on fire for Jesus and it is so great to see the Holy Spirit move like that. I’ve also been getting tons of prophetic encouragement while over here and even have some people sending some from back home (it’s really wonderful and I’m so greatful for it, so thank you!) After the prayer meeting we went back to the same pub, which is literally right out the back door of the church, which is so funny, and there were tons of people from the conference there because they had been promoting it from the stage. Such a different culture here. After words I had my first Kebab and it was really great. Apparently, Holy Spirit was still ministering to me in my sleep because Randy (who I’m rooming with here) told me I said, “I am Jacob, Come Holy Spirit.” Several times in my sleep. Which I thought was just the cat’s pajamas.

This morning I got up and went down to breakfast, we then went to the conference and heard some great talks from Guy and Robby. Robby told a rising from the dead story and I thought people were going to wet themselves from laughing so hard. After the session we got some lunch, had some prayer time with Guy, Robby, Randy and myself and caught a nap afterwards. After the nap we went for a walk around Cheltenham and it is a truly beautiful city. I saw a pound store (dollar store, but with pounds (the currency here) instead). It was pretty neat. After the walk we had a lovely dinner at Mark and Karen’s (Lead Pastors of the church) home. It was to die for! Garreth (one of the pastors on staff) made an amazing lemon cheesecake and Hils (wife of another pastor) made sticky toffee pudding. It tasted like angels made it. And this pudding was sans blood, which was quite appreciated. After a time of story telling and just communing together we headed back to the hotel for the night.

Thanks to everyone reading this! I’m seriously so blessed by these experiences and hope you’re blessed by them too.

I love and miss you all and can’t wait to give you all hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how the word "lovely" has entered your vocabulary now. Brilliant! :-)

    ReplyDelete