Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tales of an Orange Chicken

Picture Credit: Joe Petit
Today was absolutely awesome!! I had my second day of training with Nichole, who was just great to work with! After today I feel like I am ready to take over. This job is going to involve A LOT of emailing! I'm a little excited. Also I had a personal win, I got the email list that was at 30 unread emails down to none! I was super pumped because I absolutely despise seeing that little number in parentheses staring at me. After training I went over to the Petit's house and played cops and robbers with Jack and Cole. We had a blast. I then helped prepare an awesome dinner of orange chicken with Russ, Maddie and Joe. The picture to the right is me zesting an orange! (Thank you Rachael Gliottoni for the cooking lessons so I wasn't completely new to the experience!). I also got some quality time in with Meeser, the coolest cat known to man. After slaving over the meal it was time to enjoy! That's the picture below. It was the best orange chicken I've ever played a part in making. On the way back to the Dawkin's I had the best conversation with my mom on the phone. Tomorrow is an early morning, We have to be at the airport at 5am!

I love you and miss you all!

Picture Credit: Kathy Petit

1 comment:

  1. I know some blogs you should follow :)

    adamstalks.blogspot.com

    and pastoradamwaters.blogspot.com (this blog started the day Zeke was born 7+ years ago)

    ReplyDelete